A Novel Cluster Head Selection Method based on K-Means Algorithm for Energy Efficient Wireless Sensor Network
Wireless sensor network consists of hundreds to thousands of sensor nodes gathering various data including temperature, sound, location, etc. They have been applied to
numerous fields such as healthcare, monitoring system, military, and so forth. It is usually difficult to recharge or replace the sensor nodes which have limited battery capacity.
Energy efficiency is thus a primary issue in maintaining the network. In this paper we propose an efficient cluster head selection method using K-means algorithm to maximize the
energy efficiency of wireless sensor network. It is based on the concept of finding the cluster head minimizing the sum of Euclidean distances between the head and member nodes.
Computer simulation shows that the proposed approach allows better performance than the existing hierarchical routing protocols such as LEACH and HEED in terms of network
lifetime.the cooperation with other nodes. Each sensor node transmits the sensed data to other sensor nodes or Base Station(BS).Here direct communication to the BS is impractical if the number of sensor nodes is large as a few hundreds or thousands.
What we provide:
- Complete Research Assistance
- MATLAB, Simulink, MATPOWER, GRIDLAB-D,OpenDSS, ETAP, GAMS
- Complete Code of this paper
- Complete Code of the approach to be propose
- A document containing complete explanation of code and research approach
- All materials used for this research
- Solution to all your queries related to your work